- Perforce/Plastic SCM
- Windows/Linux CLI
Pact – Programmer – Ongoing
- Collaborate with four peers to create a Metroidvania-style action-platformer where the player is a magic using gunslinger out to reclaim his soul. The player combines elemental magic and different guns to overcome obstacles.
- Develop nearly all the game’s code, excepting several animations. Implementations include movement and collision, gun mechanics, elemental powers, enemy AI, and UI code.
Winter Wars – Programmer
- Assembled a competitive party game of rapid snowball slinging combat with two peers. It involves two to four people playing child geniuses using homemade snowball launchers to overwhelm the other players.
- Programmed all the games functions including movement, snowball shooting, power-ups, defenses, and the UI code as well as implementing the art, animations, and sound.
Liberty Mutual Insurance – Portsmouth, NH
IT Associate – US Consumer Markets Digital and DistributionJanuary 2018 – Present
- Engage with customers to build project prototypes and iterate designs.
- Develop React.js web interface to retrieve and filter data from an internal DB2 database.
- Create functionality in a Java app to convert data in different formats into a universal one by utilizing the existing code that turns a universal format into the specific formats.
- Manage the team together with Agile Scrum meetings and task board.
MassDiGI – Worcester, MA
Live Studio InternAugust 2017 – December 2017
- Expanded on a game with an existing code base by adding new mechanics and features.
- Organized tasks with the Kanban development process.
- Participated in and assisted a six-developer team.
Liberty Mutual Insurance – Dover, NH
Document Management InternMay 2017 – August 2017
- Collaborated with the document management team.
- Assisted the transition to a new platform.
- Hardened code deployment.
- Automated security certificate creation in Java.
Becker College – Worcester MA
Teaching AssistantJanuary 2015 – December 2016
- Coached students with questions on the material and their assignments.
- Clarified Programming 1 and Game Production and Management course material.
Becker College – Worcester MA
Student Orientation LeaderJune 2015 2016
- Guided multiple groups of incoming students through team building exercises.
- Lectured them in information sessions and campus tours.
- Promoted the school and acquainted the students with the campus and college life.
Becker College, Worcester MAAugust 2014 – December 2017
Bachelor of Arts in Interactive Media, Summa Cum Laude
Concentration: Game Development and Programming
Minor: Computer Information Systems
Alpha Chi Honor Society Member
Becker College John Hancock Scholar, 4-year merit award
- 2013 & 2014 – week long mission trips to Juarez, Mexico to build houses for needy families in partnership with Casas por Cristo, an El Paso based ministry.
- 2010 & 2011 – 100 hours of community service for Portsmouth Christian Academy to developing periodical resources.